State and Territory Implementation Committee for Congenital Anomalies
The State and Territory Implementation Committee for Congenital Anomalies (STICCA) comprises representatives of each state and territory birth defects register or congenital anomalies/perinatal data collection. It was established by NPESU to:
- Facilitate state and territory partnerships
- Develop a timeframe for national consistency
- Work on issues related to scope
- Advise on implementation issues
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a National Minimum Data Set for Congenital anomalies.